The weekly roundup of celebrity style, on and off the red carpet.
On the Line
Reese Witherspoon is effortless in her workwear ensemble that features a white windowpane printed top and black mini skirt, accessorized with a red Saint Laurent bag and hot pink heels.
Chloe Moretz is endearing in a red tartan printed Simone Rocha top with cut-out ruffled shoulders and a sleek pair of black trousers with ballet flats.
Jourdan Dunn shows off her outstanding sense of style in this engaging black and white printed frock, highlighted by a red Valentino bag and nude flat cut-out sandals.
Pixie Lott is checked in a monochrome gingham Valentino dress with see-through yoke and frilled waistline. Metallic gold heels complete her outfit.
The Bottom Half
Laura Whitmore enlivens her blue satin bow-tie blouse and diamond printed pants with red hot heels and lipstick.
Maria Menounos displays her contemporary style in a white buttoned shirt with blue and white lace printed skinny jeans. A blue envelope clutch and nude wedge heels seal off her look.
Singer Amelia Lily styled her pair of winsome floral Bronzed Glamour pants with a white tie-up shirt, pointy-toe pumps and a black Chanel tote.
Jennifer Lopez looked chic in a pair of croc printed Barbara Bui skinny pants, worn with a simple white tee, printed Bionda Castana pumps and a patent pink Versace bag.
Chicly, Jessica Alba
Jessica Alba brings us several street inspiring looks this week.
1. She elegantly wears a pair of cream Max Mara palazzo pants with a grey tucked in Alice + Olivia shirt. Tan Chloe platforms and a black and white Christian Louboutin bag complete her sophisticated outfit.
2. Jessica dons a denim midi skirt with lace hem, adding an embossed white tank, a beige Chloe bag and lace-up blue heels to her winning look.
3. The 33-year-old actress made a dashing appearance in a vivid apricot Osman asymmetrical skirt with a striped cropped Houghton top. She also wears black leaf motif sandals and her duo-tone Louboutin tote.
4. Jessica went for a more urban look at the airport, in a Lauren Moshi 'Paris' printed tank top, worn with black trousers and a black blazer. Rubber-soled slip-ons were her footwear of choice.
Cheryl Cole's minted green peplum top and mini skirt are courtesy of 3.1 Philip Lim.
Charlotte Le Bon was charming in a sheer flutter sleeved dress with lace bodice by Elie Saab.
Hannah Tointon went ladylike in a shell pink Prabal Gurung pencil dress with draped satin bustier.
Nina's Mini Mode
Nina Dobrev was on a savvy style run while out promoting her new movie this week.
1. Nina wears a tribal inspired Zuhair Murad fit and flair mini dress, embellished with glittering orange and gold beads.
2. 'The Vampire Diaries' actress picked out an attractive mint and black J.Mendel dress with lace skirt. She added further interest with black & white diamond checked Bionda Castana heels.
3. The 25-year-old looked elegant in a little black Naeem Khan dress prettily embroidered in gold. Ritzy gold beaded Brian Atwood pumps fit her feet.
Kristin Cavallari has us swooning over her exquisitely crafted cranberry Zac Posen gown with fishtail skirt and contoured corset.
Emily Berrington wears a stunning pink, plum and aubergine graded skirt by Temperley London. The British actress paired her ballroom skirt with a black double-strap cropped top.
Kat Foster's pretty watercolour For Love & Lemons pleated skirt is trendily styled with a black brassiere and blazer.
Who is Your Favourite 'Look of the Week'?